We are HIRING for a Lead Bartender who will be responsible for the setup, maintenance, and operation of the bar, while providing leadership and exhibiting the positive presence necessary to build and sustain a world class team here at Norman's Orlando.
Oversee and participate in set up and break down of the bar
Execute impeccable standards of service and sound drink making ensuring that we are all following recipes as one team
Display leadership to the Bar Team and coach/guide them all to the goals of the Norman’s brand
Manage cleanliness, functionality and side work of the entire barroom and behind the bar
Train and educate Bartenders, Barbacks and Servers ranging from new products to continual education of current menus
Collaborate with team to create new house cocktails
Maintain all beverage integrity – proper storage, labeling, freshness, health code compliance and cleanliness
Basic Areas of Responsibility: ( not an exhaustive list )
- Proper communication of 86’d items at line-up and throughout service
- Training bar staff in proper set up, breakdown, and work behind the bar, holding them accountable for maintenance of standards
- Ownership of daily bar functionality and leadership to staff
- High regard for knowledge and upholding company standards
- Assist management in recognizing topics of interest for pre-service line up
- Topics should be engaging and informative
- Give feedback to Management to ensure that their team has all the tools needed to succeed
Do you have what it takes?
Please understand that it is our goal to provide the highest level of food, service, business operations, and hospitality standards - and this job description may include duties not listed. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Please complete the form and submit your resume below!